Account Manager - property
£30k - £35k
This top 20 PR agency is a leading PR and brand communications agency of around 80 people. Established for over 20 years, they now offer an integrated approach across brand PR, crisis communications, public affairs, digital & social media, design and CSR.
They encourage a very creative, vibrant and positive atmosphere, with a true open door policy - everyone is rewarded for putting their ideas on the table and voicing their opinions. They have a fantastic internal and external training programme, and opportunities to do secondments in other parts of the agency.
The role - Account Manager
This division of the group is dedicated to property in the commercial, residential, luxury and leisure sectors, both in the UK and internationally. They work as a very close knit team, however are fully integrated into the wider agency, giving the best of both worlds - a friendly, supportive team to work with on a day to day basis, and lots of hands on opportunities, but the backing of the larger group for financials, training, benefits and socials. This division typically promotes quickly and you'll get the chance to grow with them.
As an Account Manager you'll have the chance to work with some of the leading players in the property industry and play an integral part in dictating client strategy. Exact clients you'd work on are very flexible around your wishes. To find out more about their current clients, please get in touch!
The Account Manager will:
- Lead the management of key clients, acting as a senior point of contact
- Assist on the development of strategy and campaign plans
- Oversee the day to day work of Senior Account Executives and Account Executives
- Attend new business pitches
- Represent clients and the agency at industry events
The new Account Manager should:
- Currently work in property PR, either in house or agency side
- Have excellent experience liaising with property media - ideally nationals, trade and lifestyle
- Have excellent attention to detail, and superb written skills
- Have the hunger and enthusiasm to grow and drive your career forward.
The Account Manager would receive £30k-£35k basic salary, plus:
- Contributory pension
- Private health insurance
- Performance related annual bonus
- 25 holidays per year with potential to increase to 30 days per year for long service.
- Access to company wide training programme
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.