Campaign Manager – Travel PR – Global agency
One of London’s most attractive multi-sector PR agencies is looking for a Campaign Manager/Account Manager to join their Travel team.
Since launching ten years ago, the agency has been at the forefront of working with brands on innovative campaigns that genuinely integrate traditional, experiential and social media. Their approach has attracted clients including airlines, hotels, destinations and retail outlets. They have also expanded across the Atlantic with the launch two offices in America!
Following a year of impressive growth and some major wins over the last month, they are now looking for a talented Campaign Manager or Account Manager to join our Consumer practice. If you would like to help write the next chapter in the agency’s story, please red on below
- Day to day liaison with clients
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Delivery of PR campaigns and strategy, from new openings to restaurant reviews
- Liaising with a variety of media to generate qualitative media exposure for clients
- Sourcing of third party partnerships and implementing as per the client’s strategy
- Updating Account Director on the state of play for each client’s daily activities
- Timely reporting for all clients
- Travel PR experience
- Have excellent media contacts across print, online, influencers, broadcast in the travel & leisure, retail, FMCG and lifestyle sectors
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of clients and provide total account management including strategic client counsel, creative thinking, team management and resource planning
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and enjoyment of leading the new business process and working towards revenue targets
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne