Account Director – Fin-Tech PR – Globally renowned agency
One of London’s most reputable multi-sector PR agencies is looking for an Account Director to join their Technology team and work on their array of Fin-Tech clients.
Spanning Healthcare, Consumer, Corporate Communications, Public Affairs, Healthcare, Medical Education, Technology, Corporate Reporting and Creative Strategy, this agency thrives on having the most talent PR professionals to work on best clients. The successful candidate will joining an agency of over 200 that celebrate individuals’ strengths and ambitions - both professionally and personally - encouraging them to be themselves and to bring their personal passions to work.
- Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of accounts for high profile fin-tech/tech clients
- Building and managing relationships with our key clients
- Managing multiple projects and being responsible for their successful delivery
- Contributing to the creation of innovative communications campaigns spanning traditional and social channels
- Using your media relations skills and network to gain the best coverage for clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest fin-tech/tech trends and innovations
- Successfully delivered campaigns across multiple channels for fin-tech/tech clients
- Experience of working on high profile, international accounts
- Developed opinions on the fin-tech/tech sector that will enable you to council clients and colleagues
- Good media knowledge (understanding of business and retail media an advantage)
- A proven ability to develop and sustain client relationships that are deep and enduring
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne