Account Director - Global Technology/Fintech PR
Are you a Senior Account Manager or new Account Director looking for an award-winning global agency with fantastic clients? Are you looking for a culture which isn't too corporate, but tight-knit and supportive? Do you have experience leading accounts and integrated campaigns?
About the Global Technology/Fintech PR Agency
A one-off, unmissable opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Account Manager or new Account Director to join an industry-leading technology/fintech team at a global agency which is part of a wider communications group.
Based in Central London, the new Account Director will be working for an unrivalled business in the technology/fintech space which has won countless industry awards for its integrated, global campaigns for a number of exciting clients in the sector.
About the Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your account management and client relationship-building skills in a highly tactical and strategic technology/fintech agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director role:
* You will provide strategic communications consultancy to internationally-renowned clients in the technology/fintech spaces, from multinational software corporations to mobile payment platforms
* You will manage a variety of areas, from day-to-day accounts, to client relationships, and both junior and senior staff members
* You will use think analytically, intelligently, and strategically to deliver work to a high standard
* You will be proactive in sharing your ideas and bouncing off others' in a supportive team and rewarding role
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in an agency within the technology/fintech space, apply immediately to join this dynamic and progressive specialist agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* At least 5 years' experience in planning and implementing communications campaigns within the technology/fintech sectors
* Demonstrable ability to deliver strategic counsel, coupled with an in-depth understanding of PR and communications strategy
* An established network of contacts within the sector, media, and industry
* Evidence of leading and winning new business pitches
At this award-winning technology/fintech PR agency, the Account Director receives a competitive salary, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits, including: flexible working, flexi-time policies, 25 days' holiday, leave over Christmas, private healthcare insurance, in-ffice massages, yoga on the terrace, canteen discounts, life assurance, pension scheme, breakfast club, regular drinks/socials, and much more!
To apply, or find out more information about the Account Director role, send your CV to email@example.com now, or call 0203 826 1221 for more information.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive