Morgan Rossiter, Communications Consultant - Account Director / Account Manager
We are actively recruiting corporate communications consultants at account manager and account director level to join our highly ambitious, central-London based team and be integral to the firm's fast growth.
The roles will vary but will involve managing highly motivated teams to deliver exceptional results in the fields of financial services, professional services, healthcare, FinTech, tech and property.
- Acting as a highly responsible, day-to-day contact across a number of key client accounts across the professional services, financial services, healthcare and tech sectors
- Action management of client brainstorms and ideas meetings (leading presentations and preparing content etc) as well as providing strategic input into key accounts
- Managing executives; monitor, brief and review performance
- Advocating regular ideas on how to improve the quality of service to the client and how to gain better results
- Planning high-impact media campaigns, including capitalising on breaking news developments and, maximising the reach of thought leadership
- Obtain thorough knowledge of client’s business and industry and stay current on trade and business media
- Adopt hands-on approach of client briefs across canvassing, research and writing
- Maintain thorough, current reporting of client activities and results, ensuring efficient servicing and resourcing internally
- Act as senior level client counsel and maintain two-way communication
- Prepare and review proposals, presentations and marketing materials before they are submitted for review
- Understanding of tech, finance and business
- Experience in managing teams and individuals
- Excellent writing skills from releases to succinct media content across all mediums and longer feature articles
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- 3-6 years in Public Relations with proven experience in corporate communications or former journalists with communications experience
- Proven understanding of media, social and economic trends and their impact on client business
- Good understanding of financial markets and business
Solid media contacts and creative approach to media relations
- Integrity in all aspects of work
- Demonstrated passion for the news and current affairs
- Ambition to rise rapidly through the firm
About Morgan Rossiter: morganrossiter.com/about
Morgan Rossiter is a London-based integrated corporate and financial strategic communications consultancy dedicated to delivering business success for our clients.
As part of our services we create innovative, rich content and work with all forms of media to implement powerful communications programmes to support our clients’ business objectives.
What you can expect of us
- A professional, highly collaborative and friendly atmosphere where ideas count and humour valued
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Comprehensive training and a focus on continual professional development
- A multitude of career growth opportunities for those illustrating commitment, drive and exceptional performance
- The opportunity to become involved in the running of a growing business
- An chance to work within an international network
Apply by completing the application form below.