White Tiger PR, Junior Account Executive / Account Executive
Looking to take off in your PR career?
If you live to build buzz and want to work on some of the travel industry’s hottest brands, read on! We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual for a Junior Account Executive or Account Executive role.
You could be a graduate looking to step into your first PR role, or an existing JAE/AE seeking to grow your career. As long as you have oodles of energy, a desire to see your clients’ names in lights and relish hitting all your deadlines, it could be you we’re looking for!
Most of your time will be spent with colleagues in Central London, although you will also have the ability to work from home on occasion so will require your own laptop (with internet connection).
This position is full-time: out of hours and weekend work will be required on occasions.
In return, you’ll get a competitive salary in line with your experience, plus pension, 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), staff social events, training and development support, and a fun team to work with.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with an ability to think on your feet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you can craft a press release just as well as you sell a story to a journalist on the phone
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding of the UK and Ireland media landscape – broadcast, print and online inc social
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- You’ll be curious and creative. You’ll love to generate ideas which will help your clients make the news
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Analytical – as well as being hungry for results, you won’t rest on your laurels until you have reported on them, and refined ideas and procedures for future campaigns
- Social media skills – you won’t just be identifying influencers, you’ll be using social to share news and build your network
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline – bonus points for PR, journalism, marketing or Arts
- Up to two years’ employment experience – time spent working in PR (work experience; internships; previous employment) is a plus but not essential if you can demonstrate a solid understanding of the media
- Experience of working with Google Docs
- Design skills – from creating snazzy presentations or resizing images to video editing
- Event management skills
To apply, send a brief explanation of what your favourite media is and why (up to 150 words or get creative!), along with a cover letter (including your current notice period) and your CV by completing the application form below.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 19 October 2018