Account Manager – Beauty/Grooming PR - £30K - £38K
One of the most prestigious multi-sector PR agencies is looking for a strong Account Manager with excellent client service skills to work with a global Beauty brand.
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
AND MUCH MORE!
The ideal candidate will be passionate about brand communications, with solid beauty communications experience to work on this massive grooming product. We would love to hear from candidates who have outstanding media skills and who are passionate about consumer trends, innovations and culture.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Outstanding media skills and key (national/lifestyle/KOL) relationships
- Gravitas to both build team morale and manage day-to-day client liaison and counsel
- Hungry to lead a small number of accounts and start to take on responsibility of account management e.g. costing up budgets/managing job bags/thinking about team R+R
- Self-starter who will independently maintain momentum of day-to-day accounts
- Creative thinker who seeks to propose integrated solutions for clients
- Passionate about consumer trends, innovations and culture
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.