GlobalData, Publishing Assistant
Are you a recent business or marketing graduate with a passion for digital media? GlobalData is looking for a creative, analytical and commercially minded publishing assistant to join our digital publishing department.
This is an opportunity to make your mark in a successful and rapidly growing publishing company.
Reporting to the publisher, you will be working closely with our editorial and business development teams to help manage and develop our portfolio of B2B publications, including more than 25 digital magazines and their associated websites.
You will also be responsible for coordinating between the editorial and advertising department, and represent the magazines to our external media partners.
As publishing assistant you will:
- Monitor the performance of our products and analyse traffic and readership trends
- Come up with new ideas to further improve our magazines and increase traffic
- Be responsible for existing product management and new product development
- Actively reach out to event organisers and industry associations to negotiate media partnerships
- Review and update the media information and marketing materials for all our products
- Develop social and email marketing strategies to help us reach more readers and advertisers
- Help to maintain and update our social media channels
- Support our advertising department in admin and organisational tasks
We are looking for someone with a degree in business management or marketing (or equivalent experience) who has a proven enthusiasm for publishing. You should have a business-focused mind, impeccable organisation skills, and be able to juggle a daily changing variety of tasks.
As this role involves coordinating with a lot of different internal teams and external partners, we need someone with excellent communication skills and a professional and outgoing manner.
This is primarily a business orientated role, but there is also an opportunity to get involved with the creative and production side of digital publishing.
Apply by completing the application form below.