Camelot, Communications Executive
Our Consumer Communications Team are currently recruiting for a Consumer Communications Executive to support the team in the creation of engaging content and campaigns to drive positivity in the The National Lottery brand.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
- Input into the development of consumer communication campaigns, bringing fresh thinking in how to reach and engage with consumers to meet objectives
- Support in the execution of successful integrated consumer communication campaigns, from initial research through to implementation
- Effective support for the team across multiple projects to help drive positivity in the brand including creating content for editorial media and owned channels
- Efficient response to media enquiries resulting in positive media coverage for the brand
What you'll bring to the table
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with keen attention to detail and an ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Can demonstrate skills and experience in successfully executing integrated consumer communications campaigns, as part of a team, to deliver results against identified objectives
- Demonstrates strong news sense and broad knowledge and understanding of how to reach consumers using traditional and new media channels
- A self-starter who proactively identifies improvements to ways of working, taking the initiative to come up with solutions to challenges.
- Naturally curious, challenges the norm, whilst being receptive and considerate to other ways of approaching things
- Works collaboratively with other members of the team and wider business at all levels, able to work as part of a team providing support across multiple projects and ‘clients’
- Works well in pressured environments, used to meeting tight deadlines and remains calm in stressful situations
- Diplomatic and friendly manner with a ‘can do’ attitude.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.
Click 'Apply' now.