B2B Events & Subscriptions Sales Executive / Account Manager
A fast growing international financial news and events business is looking for a B2B Sales Executive or Account Manager to join their vibrant offices in central London. Working in a close-knit and friendly team, the successful candidate will sell a range of high-level events sponsorship packages, delegate tickets and subscriptions to the global financial community. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your experience of building relationships within a corporate environment to influence the growth of the business at an exciting time.
- Achieve and exceed monthly subscription and delegate sales targets
- Manage existing and new accounts and upsell
- Renew subscriptions and bring in new business
- Build solid relationships with senior level clients
- Develop in-depth knowledge of finance sector
- Generate new leads and contribute to growth of the business
Experience / skills required:
- Good experience selling B2B events and/or B2B subscription products
- Experience of selling in a corporate/professional services market
- Proven experience of building successful relationships with senior managers
- Entrepreneurial and upbeat attitude with the ability to exceed sales targets
- Experience using database and CRM systems is required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate with senior executives
- Highly organised and efficient
- The ability to work in a small team
Applications ASAP, please
For further information or for an informal discussion, please call Helen Speedy on the number below. Or apply online with a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 0203 574 4425
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.