We have an exciting opportunity for a Reporter to join a global B2B news and information provider for the tax sector. Working closely with the editor, you will pitch and write news articles and work on developing and maintaining relationships with key figures within the industry.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a solid business journalism background, looking for their next challenge.
- Pitch and write exclusive articles
- Track engagement of content
- Work on expanding the area of coverage by collaborating and working closely with the editor
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key industry figures
- Attend and report on industry events
Experience / skills required:
- Previous journalism experience, ideally from a business background
- A thorough knowledge and interest in the business sector
- Some experience with writing news articles
- Bachelors degree of equivalent
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online with your CV and salary expectations or email email@example.com
Contact: Charlotte Tope
Tel: 020 3574 4432
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.