Account Manager – Corporate Communications – Diverse Client Portfolio
Are you a PR Professional with a passion for Corporate Communications? We have a highly innovative new role with one of London’s most prestigious PR agencies that might be a great fit for you?
One of the top integrated communications agencies – ranked in the top 20 in PR Week’s 2017, wants a dynamic Consumer Account Manger to work on both UK and EMEA travel clients in a 50-50 split. They offer award-winning and industry-leading services, including consumer brand marketing, corporate reputation management, public affairs, public sector, digital marketing and content creation, crisis support, consultation and stakeholder engagement.
This is in addition to their extensive global and national reach – 7 offices across the UK and an extensive global network across The Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific – needless to say that international travel is highly promoted!
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients.
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Must have agency experience in Corporate Communications
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.