CNNMoney, Senior Writer
As Senior Writer you will work on CNN’s fast growing digital platform for business news – CNNMoney. You will be a part of the international team and will report to the Europe Digital Editor.
We are looking for someone who can be a hard-charging reporter who will break news, spot trends, and explain what’s happening and what it means!
The ideal candidate must love telling stories about business and financial markets. They should be equally comfortable covering breaking news and spending days, or even weeks, digging deep into their beat to write a feature or cover story.
They should be able to spot stories about companies or entrepreneurs that are ahead of the pack, while cutting through spin to take a critical look at strategy and performance.
What we’re looking for:
- Substantial writing and reporting experience in a digital environment
- Good sourcing in UK/European companies and/or finance and markets
- Strong interviewing and writing skills
- A passion for business journalism
- Unwavering dedication to accuracy, and dogged reporting skills
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of developing a beat as well as general assignment work
- Good working knowledge of a second European language
- Global newsroom experience
What’s on offer:
As Senior Writer, you will have the opportunity to work for a world-leading news organisation.
As you might expect, this comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical and a generous pension contribution.
The role is also eligible for company bonus and on top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Click 'Apply' now.