Senior Account Director - Healthcare PR
A specialist healthcare communications agency, with a fantastic reputation worldwide. They are an award-winning agency, who have a lovely, highly supportive culture and work on a variety of innovative and creative campaigns.
- Bright modern offices - a great design, with intimate personal office spaces, and larger brainstorming areas
- Subsidised café and bar
- Based centrally in London - close to tonnes of bars, restaurants and retail areas
- Fantastic progression opportunities- no timeline/strict review period
- Award-winning - won numerous awards throughout 2017 and 2018 from Communique, PR Week and other global
This role would be perfect for a Senior Account Director or Account Director who has media relations experience but who enjoys the challenge of a more integrated approach that may include medical education, disease awareness, social media campaigns, advertising and plenty of digital - you really will be working in a creative environment.
- You will work across a range of UK and global accounts
- An opportunity to help grow existing accounts and teams
- Work closely with senior management as the agency goes from strength to strength
- An opportunity to work on a range of therapy areas with some of the best pharma companies around
In order to be considered for this Senior Account Director position you must have:
- 5 years healthcare agency experience
- Experience of work on new business pitches
- Solid project management skills
- The knowledge and drive to help a team grow and bring the best out of junior members
- A passion for health-related communications
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Director position is working with one of the best healthcare agencies around.
If you would like the full job description and an informal conversation, don't hesitate to get in touch - complete the application form below.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.