Account Executive - Healthcare Communications Agency
A boutique communications agency, focused on the healthcare sector, is looking to bring in two talented PR Account Managers to join their expanding Central London office.
They've had a great start to 2018 winning a number of new accounts and the consistent development of existing healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical technology accounts.
- Their consistent growth has seen to them move into a larger office in February 2018.
- Communications Team of the Year Finalist (2013-2016)
- Fun and vibrant culture - rewards and events focused
- Modern Central London office - brand new, moved in Feb 2018!
- UK and EU Accounts - opportunity to work with global pharmaceutical clients
This role will be perfect for recent graduate in Public Relations or Sciences with a passion for communication.
- Support the day to day activities on client accounts
- Become an expert in writing a variety of types of press releases, features, advertorials etc
- Communicate with team using appropriate media such as status reports, review meetings etc
- Provide clear, timely and accurate information and advice to clients and PR team
- Develop partnerships and effective relationships at all levels
- Graduate - preferably of PR or Science
- Experienced in managing multiple projects to time and budget
- Skilled communicator, both orally and in writing
- Computer literate, including word, excel, PowerPoint
What should you do next?
This Account Executive job is a fantastic role with a growing agency and will be filled quickly.
Complete the application form below to upload your CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.