A growing news and events publisher is looking for a News Reporter to join their office in central London. In this role, you will break exclusive news on M&A and investments in the telecom media and technology sectors. As well as having excellent reporting skills, you will also need to be comfortable developing relationships and networking with senior level executives.
- Break exclusive off diary news on mergers, acquisitions, financing, and investment activity
- Develop a book of senior level contacts within the industry
- Research and analyse data to support company’s data offering
- Write accurate news stories for four publications with weekly deadlines
- Attend company’s events and awards as required
- Work closely with editorial, events and sales team
Experience / skills required:
- Some experience in B2B or finance news reporting is preferred
- Proven journalistic skills and the ambition to build a career in business journalism
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Outstanding written and spoken English essential (a second language is a plus)
- Keen eye for detail with the ability to analyse large volume of complex data and figures
- A driven and collaborative approach to work with the ability to meet weekly deadlines
- Willing to travel internationally and to help manage conferences and other events
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.