Bankrate, Mortgage Editor
We are looking for a Mortgage Editor to join the small (but rapidly growing) Bankrate team at ZPG.
As the Mortgage Editor you will help us build a website and portfolio of digital products that will become the authority on learning about and comparing mortgages. You will also support the creation of new fintech products that will dramatically shake up the UK mortgage market.
At Bankrate you will work with the best content creators, designers, analysts, and engineers in the industry – plus you’ll work alongside awesome colleagues from uSwitch, Money, Zoopla, and Hometrack at our amazing office in the shadow of Tower Bridge, London.
- Create, update, define, and own all mortgage content
- Manage and edit content from freelancers
- Work with SEO, Product, Insight and other stakeholders to define and execute tactical content requirements on-site, in-app, and elsewhere in the Bankrate universe
- Help define and execute our multimedia and multiplatform content strategy (social media, video, infographics, etc.)
- Use data, analytics, and other quantitative tools to track and react to your content’s performance
- Expert knowledge of the UK mortgage market
- Expert ability in digesting complex topics and then writing about them in an easy-to-understand and jargon-free way
- Good knowledge of journalistic principles
- Good knowledge of the UK property market (buying, selling, developing, etc.)
- Good knowledge of personal finance best practices
- Good knowledge of how SEO works, in terms of strategy, content creation, and technical and structural considerations
Click 'Apply' now.