Sleek Magazine, Senior Writer (Berlin)
Sleek Magazine is a quarterly print publication and digital platform. We cover the fields of fashion, art, tech and lifestyle, and are present in over 35 countries.
Established for over 17 years and headquartered in Berlin, we are seeking a Senior Writer to take charge of sleek-mag.com, our social networks, and achieve our ambitious content goals.
- Pitch, commission and write digital and print stories across fashion, art, tech and culture which highlight both emerging and established talent with unique perspectives, keeping Sleek at the cutting edge of global visual culture
- Proofread stories from our contributors
- Work with the Editor-in-Chief, Digital Editor and Fashion Stylists and Director to refine Sleek’s vision for fashion and arts across our whole ecosystem; online, in print and across our social media networks
- Expand our reach and work with analytics tools to make sure our stories reach the broadest audience possible
- Help grow our freelance contributor network and source the best talent for our content
- Has experience working on a print or digital platform covering the arts or fashion
- Has extensive knowledge of emerging designers and artists as well as a strong knowlegde of contemproary art and fashion
- Is opinionated about fashion and style, and takes a unique and progressive approach to the topic
- Experience using Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for a digital platform and proficient in Google Analytics and Wordpress
We welcome candidates from all over the globe, but applicants must be English speakers who are eligible to work in Germany
To apply, please send a CV, cover letter, one writing sample and three headlines of dream articles you’d commission for Sleek to our Editor-in-Chief Grace Banks, by completing the application form below.
Start Date: ASAP
Apply for Sleek Magazine, Senior Writer (Berlin)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly