The Brandman Agency, Account Executive - Luxury Travel
The Brandman Agency is seeking a motivated, smart and proactive Account Executive to join our growing London team to work across a mix of luxury travel and hospitality accounts.
Ranked a Top PR Firm on New York Observer’s PR Power List, Brandman maintains a global client roster representing the best-of in their respective categories.
The Agency offers competitive salaries, private health insurance, complimentary gym membership, quarterly duvet days, a supportive, fun office culture and additional perks. We are passionate, approachable and most importantly, well-travelled.
Find out more at brandmanagency.com.
- Screening and fulfilling all media requests
- Writing pitch letters, press releases and client communiqués
- Assisting in planning and execution of events, press trips and media tours
- Creating monthly client status reports
- Develop and maintain editorial/journalistic/media contacts
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ businesses and their competitive environments
- Actively participate in/contribute to the development of client PR plans and projects
- Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written media materials including press releases, blog posts and reports
- Develop an understanding of various research methods; coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects
- Solid knowledge of social media with the creativity to implement and present ideas and suggestions to client teams
Essential skills and requirements:
- Possesses an extreme attention to detail; is poised, solutions-oriented with a can-do attitude, creative, enjoys autonomy, and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Seamless organizational skills for use in day-to-day client and media interaction as well as special event and press trip planning
- Ability to self-manage, show strong initiative, prioritize and decipher urgent items, and organize daily tasks to ensure all items are handled accordingly in a timely manner
- Proven track record pitching media and securing quality placements
- Ability to provide creative ideas on story development
- Established media and influencer contacts in travel and lifestyle and extensive knowledge of today’s media marketplace
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communications skills
- The ability to play an active role in higher-level tasks including press release and media pitch development
- The desire to network, grow with the agency and possess a passion for travel & hospitality
- Knowledge of current events and trends, specifically relating to the travel and hospitality industries
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred
- 1-3 years PR experience (agency and travel, lifestyle, and/or real estate preferred)
- Proficiency with MS Office and industry tools
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your CV by completing the application form below.