Account Executive – Entertainment PR – Massive Global Agency
A transnational Entertainment PR agency is looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join their 100+ team and become a future star of the business.
This agency has a renowned reputation for working on behalf of a global list of television channels, radio stations and production companies. As they continue to expand and grow; they are looking for a candidate with a passion for all things entertainment to come in and develop their skills in a highly regarded team.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have a passion for the creative arts and have or are looking to gain experience in video/TV campaigns whilst also working for VIPs and entertainment professionals.
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- PR Agency experience is vital – Internships accepted.
- Knowledge of media relations and have had exposure to journalists.
- Ability to actively target UK’s leading news, lifestyle and relevant media including suitable global media
- Social media savvy and able to discuss previous digital experience with confidence
- Creative in terms of creating new and exciting content to engage media and re-purpose existing content from brands to gain additional media coverage
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne