PR Director - Luxury Retail Brand - £85-90k
My client is a specialist in the creation and operation of international luxury outlet shopping destinations. They have over 160 brands in their outlets and are market leaders in their industry. They are growing from strength to strength- experiencing double digital growth over the past 25 years.
Their teams are focused on creating a memorable experience for their guest, (the shopper). They want their guest to discover them, shop with them, talk about them and return to them. They do this with an uncompromising commitment to excellence.
PR Director Summary:
The PR Director's focus is delivering high value footfall to their collection of outlets, and a key part of this is to promote the high-quality reputation of the Outlets and the brands available to international guests.
The PR Director reports into the Group Senior PR Director to supervise the PR plan in respect of the brand positioning of the Outlets.
The role will support the implementation of PR programmes and social campaigns that maintain a positive image and momentum across global consumer media, tourism publications, influencers and the Group's owned channels, in each of the Group's key international markets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES of the PR Director
Reporting to PR Director
- 1 PR Coordinator
- 1 Event Manager
- Supervise the PR projects to ensure an omnichannel approach
- Supervise the PR Coordinator to deliver proper brief and insights of the outlets
- Supervise the Events Manager to deliver international events well executed
- Support the Group Senior PR Director to develop and implement strong relationships with key international journalists (corporate, trade and consumer)
- Pitch stories to position the outlet's Shopping Collection
- Develop content stories to generate PR and E-PR Coverage
- Proactively maximise Press Partnership
- Proactively contribute to the Content Hub to generate content stories for Press and e-PR across the outlets
- Support the Outlets PR to generate contents with International story angles
- Organize Press meeting
PR and E-PR
- Implement the PR activities / projects to position the Outlet
- Define and develop the global online influencer plan
- Contribute in developing content for the Influencers
- Implement local Influencers strategies and generate cross Outlets opportunities
- Manage the group PR rolodex to generate constant PR opportunities
- Create word of mouth opportunities through a constant PR network
- Support the Group Senior PR Director in the source markets where no agencies are in place
- Generate ideas to further create social media engagement and growth of the owned channel
- Support the Group Senior PR Director to have constant liaison with the outlets PR
- Support the Group Senior PR director to link the dot across the function (PR/ social media / events)
- Manage a constant international event calendar to generate opportunities across the business among functions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- International background
- Bachelor's Degree preferred - ideally on Public Relations, Communications
- Management of a team
- Extensive and demonstrable international experience in Public Relations with a genuine passion for fashion and retail sector (luxury/ retail/ lifestyle sector)
- Flexibility and proactivity
- Rolodex of international Journalists and Influencers
- Excellent communications and time management skills, excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong skill set in strategic development, conceptualizing, idea creation, organization and thinking outside the box
- A team player with the ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively
- Demonstrated success with highest value media (press, social, event, non- traditional)
- Management of international events
- Fluent in English and another language
Apply by completing the application form below.