Digital Account Director – Global Agency Working on Massive New FMCG Account
One of the UK’s leading integrated agencies is looking for a DIGITAL NATIVE to come in and work on a recently won technology account.
The agency, based in the centre of London is a 150+ team with offices in over 10 countries globally have just won a leading FMCG brand. They are looking for an Account Director to come in and work either on a EU basis which lends its more down the strategic route or a UK basis which centres more around brand activation.
- Take the lead on a the new account by building excellent senior client relationships and exploring the opportunities available with insightful, strategic solutions
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and forward planning
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of client activity and inter-agency projects
- Ensure that teams are delivering excellent client service and account management across the client portfolios
- Significant experience working within a digital creative agency with experience across all aspects of digital marketing, PR, Social, content, media, tech & innovation
- Drive and ambition– a personal focus on maintaining leading edge professional skills and knowledge
- Excellent people management skills, which is shown in a collaborative style
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne