Think, Production Controller
Working with more than 40 membership, charity and corporate clients, our effective publishing strategies – including magazines, digital content, live events and advertising sales – engage more than four million members every year.
With offices in London and Glasgow, we’re a full-service agency that recognises every membership organisation has similar challenges, but different needs.
We are looking for a Production Controller to join our busy and fast-expanding London team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic agency, managing the workflow of several of our client magazines, from early scheduling through to distribution.
- Managing the production for a portfolio of regular frequency magazines
- Liaising with both Editorial and Advertising departments internally
- Liaising with all supply chain on each title
- Transferring files using online software
- Creating print orders, including all relevant spec and detail for each job
- Adhering to constant deadlines
Experience and skill sets:
- Proficient in InDesign and Microsoft office
- Print production experience is a must, including process
- Previous experience of managing supplier relationships
- Knowledge of the publishing industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Strong team player
Applications should be made by completing the application form below. You should include your CV and a brief explanation of why you feel you are right for the role.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.