AprilSix Proof, Senior Account Manager / Account Director
- Full Time
We’re AprilSix Proof - a strategic communications agency for technology, science and engineering. We are inspired by explaining complex products, issues and research.
Our expertise in strategy, media relations, content, social media, analyst and government relations connects our clients with the people they need to reach.
We have offices in London, San Francisco, Singapore and Beijing. As part of April Six we can also provide seamless integration with creative, brand and digital marketing.
We’re recruiting for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director (depending on experience) to join our Science Engineering and Innovation (SEI) team to facilitate the organic growth of client accounts oversee the delivery of quality results from existing programmes.
However, we are a fast-growing agency and currently have many opportunities at all levels, so we’d love to hear from you if you’re up for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a fast-growing agency with true focus and ambition.
- Overseeing account activity planning and hours every month – ensuring all activity is in line with client expectations and agreed plans
- Understand the longer-term strategic objectives of our clients and to feed these back to the team.
- Overseeing the account managers management of client budgets
- Deputise for account director as and when needed
- Tier one contact for clients
- Monitoring quality of service and results – flagging issues when necessary
- Mentoring and supporting account managers and account executives
- Identifying opportunities for organic growth and working (with account directors/associate directors if necessary) to bring this revenue in
- Part-running of new business pitches and presenting to prospective client
- Substantial PR and communications experience, ideally within an agency or in-house experience in science, engineering, health and/or technology.
- Excellent writer, content creator and communicator
- Experienced in creating and managing social campaigns
- Has a network of influencers in the media
- Comfortable with proposing and developing rich content
- Experience of managing budgets
- Proven ability to deliver quality work
- Experience of managing junior team members
You get to join a growing global agency and become part of a thriving marketing group. You will be based in a lively, office in the heart of London and work with a bunch of ambitious, accomplished and fun-loving professionals. What we offer in return is a competitive salary, 25 days holiday per year and, following a four-month probation period, you will be eligible to join our pension and health care scheme.
Apply for this role by completing the application form below.
Apply for AprilSix Proof, Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly