B2B Tech - SAE / AM
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's leading B2B technology PR agencies.
With a global focus, you will get the chance to work on award winning accounts both in the UK and further afield, giving you the opportunity to assist in coordinated campaigns that will have an impact that crosses continents!
- Press liaison, selling in stories to target media
- Account administration including weekly reporting
- Supporting the team with incoming press enquiries, and announcements
- 1-2 years' experience in B2B tech agency
- Excellent writing skills and strong command of the English language
- Passion for technology
- Developing strong media contacts and experience selling in to b2b tech press
- Good time and workload management skills - must be a strong multitasker
- Proactive and confident enough within a team environment to make your voice heard
This is an independent, creative PR agency where hard work is always rewarded and shared fun is a crucial part of the culture.
They have an enviable portfolio of the best in technology brands so if you are serious about tech PR are and ready for a change, apply by completing the application form below today to get the next phase of your career underway!
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.