hush, Content Editor
2 days left
- Full Time
We are now looking for a Content Editor to join our marketing team. You will be an integral part of the company’s editorial presence, creating fresh engaging editorial content across a variety of different channels and platforms, but especially our customer newsletter, blog, emails and social media platforms, helping to create a world-class brand experience.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for Onsite fresh engaging content (FEC) Management, including planning, liaising with the various departments, briefing and reporting on content output.
- Working closely with the Editorial Executive, Digital & Social Executive and Content Manger to generate new ideas and create fresh engaging content across a variety of communication channels and platforms.
- Write, edit and proof high-quality content across all communication channels, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Select product and check stock levels to support copy and campaigns.
- Research and editorial support across the Content Marketing team.
- Report on content output and review competitor trends and activity.
- Deliver copy in a timely, accurate and thorough fashion in accordance with the marketing and communications calendar.
- Build and upload content and images to various digital channels - relevant training provided.
- Contact PRs and industry experts across fashion, lifestyle and culture/entertainment and represent hush at internal and external PR meetings and events when required.
- Represent hush at external brand events when required.
- Maintain a consistent brand message across multiple different platforms.
- Content reporting to ensure that it is delivering to agreed objectives and optimising and improving what we write.
You will therefore have 2+ years’ experience writing for a fashion or lifestyle website, retailer or publication; have a keen eye for detail, grammar and experience proof reading your own work; a background or interest in fashion; experience of working in a fast-paced environment. You will be a true team player and – most importantly – have a genuine ‘can do’ attitude to your work.
Interested? To apply send us your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below.
Apply for hush, Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly