Senior Account Director – Food & Nutrition PR – Massive Global Agency
One of London’s most popular and global PR agencies is looking for a dynamic Senior Account Director to work on a mix of Food and Nutrition clients.
This agency has a renowned reputation for going above and beyond for the and their full integrated approach to communications attracts constant new business. Whilst their London office is the hub for a global communications network, they take the mentality of a boutique agency by delivering their clients global, multi-market work with a genuine agility, personality and professional informality.
Their consumer team has undergone rapid growth in the last few years the right candidate should fit seamlessly into what is one of most successful teams of the agency!
- Come in and take control of a portfolio of Food and Nutrition accounts.
- Handle clients on many different levels and be a point of contact as well as offering strategic counsel
- Lead presentations and meetings with both clients and your team
- Participate heavily in the New Business process and pitching for accounts with the Head of Consumer and solo as required
- Client-facing experience; you’ll act as a trusted contact for our clients, offering senior counsel as required and helping navigate challenges and focus on priorities
- MUST HAVE NUTRITION PR EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working with on reputation management and sustainability programmes, food professional programme as well as consumer-facing activity
- Ability to lead and drive collaboration at all-agency and client meetings and lead social media discussions on behalf of the agency
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne