Senior PR Manager (Healthcare)
Senior PR Manager (healthcare)
£65k - £75k
This is the second largest company within its pharmaceutical area. With offices across Europe, Australia, and North America, their corporate head office is in Berkshire. Despite being over 100 years old, they are at the forefront in scientific and technological advances within their field and are well known in the healthcare industry. If you want to join a company making a difference in medical advances, then this is for you.
Role: Senior PR Manager
Working across the EMEA region, the new Senior PR Manager will work closely with the senior internal stakeholders within each country, as well and the medical affairs and policy teams. They're looking for someone that can develop and deliver effective communications strategies in order to raise awareness of the products and brand across the EMEA region.
The role is the sole PR person within the UK at the moment, but you will work closely with the US comms team. However, there is huge room for growth and development as the idea is to grow an EMEA PR team underneath this person.
The ideal Senior PR Manager will have:
- Strong strategic ability with the ability to devise long and short term communications plans
- Experience working within PR for a pharmaceuticals company either agency side or in house
- An understanding of the healthcare industry in Europe
- Ideally some experience of working across EMEA
- Strong media relationships with healthcare and science journalists in key consumer and trade publications
- Fluent French, Italian or German desirable
Salary and benefits
- Circa £65k - £75k
- 15% guaranteed bonus
- £7k car allowance
- Work from home 1-2 days per week if needed
If this Senior PR Manager role could be of interest, or you want to hear more about other PR roles, please contact Alex Lewington: email@example.com / 02038261222.