Senior Account Director – Beauty PR Team - £55K-£60K
A dynamic, ambitious and experienced Senior Account Director is needed to sit on the Beauty PR team of one of the UK’s most renowned PR agencies.
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- Employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
AND MUCH MORE!
It’s an exciting time to join the Beauty team and agency at large, as we move into a new chapter of growth and a unified commitment to bringing in new talent, with different skills and backgrounds. To achieve this, they are looking for an established Senior Account Director with excellent client servicing skills and a flair for developing a deep and broad understanding of your clients’ business; campaign management; and the ability to generate great ideas and sell them to clients.
- Proven track record in creating and leading high-level, high-impact corporate communications campaigns, gained through experience of working with big brands and ideally across multiple markets
- Strong client handling skills; experience of delivering decisive corporate counsel to very senior clients
- Experience working in an integrated agency team (advertising, media, etc) preferred
- Able to incorporate other disciplines/experts into their work without necessarily being the expert themselves
- A detailed and sophisticated understanding of modern media, both traditional and new
- A team player but able to lead high performing teams. Able to earn the respect of the team as well as motivate and develop
- Contacts in the Beauty industry, on either a local or global level
- Solid communication experience gained within a fast-paced agency environment
- Demonstrable passion for the sector and detailed knowledge of the commercial and communications challenges faced across all stakeholders
- Proven experience in the Beauty sector with a desire to build upon this specialism within a team who share a passion for the space
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne