Nudge Global, Content Writer
Nudge is looking for a Content Writer
We tell people what they need to know about their finances, exactly when they need to know it, using content, data and behavioural psychology.
Nudge exists to shine a light on the world of money. Since our inception, we’ve been empowering our Nudge community (employees of our clients) to successfully navigate the choppy seas of personal finance.
We’re achieving long-term behavioural change through changing our community’s relationship with and attitude to money.
Nudge - making money simpler
An employee benefit, Nudge is an online solution helping employees better understand and manage their money. In the employee benefits world, this is called ‘financial education’ and is a key tool for employers to improve the financial wellness and engagement of their employees.
Personalised money feed & ‘nudges’
Our technology uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to provide each member of our community with a personalised money feed.
When something particularly noteworthy happens, users will also receive a ‘nudge’ which is a nugget of financial education explaining what has changed, the impact and required actions.
Fuelled largely by legislation, the market for workplace financial education is growing exponentially, with two thirds of larger employers expected to adopt in the next three years. This has helped Nudge build a profitable business with +100% year-on-year growth.
A gold-plated group of 70+ clients
Including PayPal, Vodafone, Bloomberg, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock. Currently delivering to 250,000 users with projected user base of one million by 2020.
- Will have an understanding of personal finance
- Can demonstrate excellent writing skills, a high degree of accuracy with complex subjects and an ability to make these subjects easy to read and entertaining
- Are confident in choosing the most appropriate style and tone for subject and audience
- Are familiar with conventions of publishing to an online audience
- Want to work for a growing startup and can adapt in a fast-moving innovative work environment
We're hoping you'll be...
- Passionate with an incredible attention to detail
- A team player who can work equally well autonomously
- A ‘self-starter’ who is able to create something from nothing
- A willing and enthusiastic personality to support others
- Obsessively organised
- Methodical and reliable
For the right candidate, we'll be delighted to provide...
- A unique opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful fintech firms
- A life-changing package through share options, benefits and a salary that matches your experience
Apply by completing the application form below.