ETF Stream, Investment Writer / Reporter
A fast-growing global investment news and analysis service requires a more experienced finance and investment writer / reporter.
The role will focus on the world of exchange traded funds, robo adviser products and asset allocation. The writer will be providing daily news stories as well as features stories as well as helping with our growing list of events and special reports.
The job is City of London based and full time. We are looking for someone who can write happily about investment products for both an institutional and retail audience. We do not necessarily need a reporter who is experienced in ETFs, but we do want them to get up to speed with this fast-growing segment of the market fast.
The ideal writer will have had a few years’ experience writing on a business / trade publication, used to working on everything from news through to oped stories.
- London based but international travel likely
- Full time role
- Experience in writing finance and investment stories
- Excellent writing skills
- Possible future participation in bonus and share option scheme
- Role will involve working on business events, a key product of the business
- Base salary range £30,000 to £35,000
Apply by completing the application form below.