IBS Intelligence, Senior Regional Reporter (London)
We are looking for a looking for a Senior Regional Reporter for our London office in Mayfair covering UK and European Markets.
You will be working on a monthly journal and its associated news website. Day to day you will be reporting on what is happening in the world of FinTech companies and the technology that powers banks, financial institutions and the world’s financial centres.
The job focus is being ahead of the curve in identifying and writing exciting and insights news stories for the website, conducting phone and in-person interviews with industry leaders, writing in-depth and insightful articles/case studies for the IBS Journal, and attending regional tech conferences for editorial coverage. The opportunity includes audio and video content creation.
- Source and write on-diary and off-diary online news stories
- Contribute and commission features for monthly print magazine and supplements
- Creating audio and video content
- Edit colleagues’ work when required
- Represent brand at international events, conducting interviews with senior CEOs, CMOs and CTOs. Reporting on international conferences
- Co-manage social media platforms and maintain website, uploading online content
Experience / skills required:
- Experience reporting on banking, finance and technology
- Ability to create high quality audio and video content
- The ability to turn over accurate news stories as well as writing insightful features to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisation and time-management
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A proactive and confident individual brimming with ideas and initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hard working and an ability to work with international team members across multiple time-zones.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Recruiting timeline: Immediate