Financial Times, Reporter - Ignites Europe, Maternity Cover
Ignites Europe, the FT’s daily asset management news service, is seeking a reporter to join its eight-strong editorial team.
We need a bright, persistent and enthusiastic reporter to provide strong, original and must-have content for our readers.
- Research and write three-four exclusive articles per week, meeting deadlines;
- Generate detailed original story ideas to be developed with the managing editor;
- Build and cultivate a network of sources with an emphasis on phone interviews, meetings, and some European travel;
- Conduct video interviews and occasionally host panel discussions.
You'll bring to the role....
- Demonstrated success in developing original story ideas and source development;
- Proven ability to meet daily deadlines to write accurately, concisely and clearly
- Journalism experience within a related field, covering investments, pensions, mortgages, insurance, tax and/or regulation
- Must be adaptable, personable and flexible.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: French or German.
Click 'Apply' now.