Framestore, Marketing Manager
Framestore, an award winning creative studio, is looking for a well-connected, passionate and accomplished marketing professional to join our Integrated Advertising division in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working across our core visual effects work, Framestore Pictures, VR, Immersive, Television and Labs so a broad range of experience in the content, design and digital advertising worlds will be a big plus.
- Pulling together marketing materials for key projects, scheduling resources, booking crew for filming where appropriate etc.
- Prepping website & press releases
- Liaising with clients on approvals for PR
- Building relationships with key journalists and publications
- Creating and implementing press and social media plans for projects
- Generating content ideas for social media stories and activations
- Working on profile for individuals including judging, speaking and other opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers on marketing opportunities eg. 3rd party PR or speaking opportunities
- Posting media across channels including the website
- Strategizing with the different teams on upcoming marketing opportunities.
- Liaising with the wider marketing team regarding upcoming work and opportunities.
- Liaising with the sales team about noteworthy jobs and events
- Presentations/Talks - reviewing materials with speakers, ensuring their presentation is on brand and in a Framestore tone of voice. Liaison with organisers
- Working across all aspects of award entries
- Helping to support recruitment activities
- Working across internal communications
The ideal person for this role will be an effective communicator who is able to maintain credibility with both internal and external stakeholders.
Excellent writing and editing skills to create compelling copy are essential, including the writing and approval of press releases and other materials
Being able to anticipate and lead client perceptions of our creative products and provide clear direction to our sales teams.
The role will require close collaboration with the wider marketing team and other departments within Framestore so effectiveness at establishing strong working relationships and managing multiple responsibilities is crucial.
Additionally the successful candidate will be required to effectively educate, develop, lead and manage junior members of the team in order to enable them to support the marketing of our creative products.
Click 'Apply' now.