Temp News Editor (Legal)
A legal publisher based in London is looking for a Temp News Editor to write daily news content for an online publications. You will be writing news summaries of legal material such as government press releases and white papers. This is a temp role until January 2019.
- Produce daily news content for online publication, undertaking all necessary planning and reviewing, validating and editing content prior to publication
- Write daily news summaries (500 words), ensuring that all relevant material is accurate and that all changes in the subject area are reflected
Experience / skills required:
- Proven writing skills under pressure are essential
- Well-developed research, planning, reviewing and editing skills
- Previous experience writing content for B2B/business news or legal publications
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once while working within the constraints of agreed deadlines
- Knowledge of UK Law would be an advantage
Please apply online
Contact: Alison Redfearn
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Temp News Editor (Legal)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly