SENIOR PR MANAGER | Consumer Technology
A stunning central London office, a market leading, global online brand and an opportunity to be a part of an organisation which is redefining the pace of change in retail, mark this Senior PR Manager, consumer technology role as a very big event.
You will have strong UK consumer facing tech and retail experience and most significantly, substantial agency/in-house PR experience. In addition, a track record in delivering major campaigns and extensive know how in dealing with high-level consumer media as well as the day to day management of running an ambitious team.
- Managing your team and the external PR agencies to devise and implement ongoing strategy
- Having a strong product driven focus to generate a stream of creative and tactical PR ideas
- Adept, hands-on, proactive and reactive media relations skills
- Encouraging and sharing of ideas and results with colleagues nationally and internationally
- Managing budgets and delivering clear, results-focused reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with key individuals in the business
- An ambitious, consumer PR expert with a genuine feel for what works for a globally successful brand
- Tactically aware as to consumer trends and about what’s going on in the media, with the ability to marry the two at short notice for maximum PR benefit
- Strategic - ensuring that all PR activity delivers against business objectives
- Proactive in the extreme - enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen
- Organised and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Leadership - able to inspire your team and external agencies to deliver
- Adaptable - able to work in an international, fast-paced and dynamic corporate environment
To learn more about this position please call to discuss in confidence and to apply, please email your CV to CVS@carterferris.co.uk and/or call: Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter on 0203 397 7543.
Please reference: CF0486 on all correspondence