ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Financial Services, Corporate
This agency is looking for a financially savvy Account Director with a background in Financial Services and Corporate PR. Infrastructure and Real Estate PR would also be a real bonus. They are a lively, enthusiastic bunch in the heart of London and looking for an ambitious AD who wants to lead a team. They are open to both agency and in house backgrounds and will offer you the chance to really develop your career the opportunity to be a part of the growth and direction of the agency.
This agency has an unrivalled reputation in the corporate, pro services, property and infrastructure market. Your background should be in these sectors but principally corporate, FS and b2b and if you’re looking for an international spin to your career this will definitely deliver. This is the best chance to take on real responsibility and be recognised for your contribution and to work on some of the biggest names in this growing sector.
An energetic, creative Account Director is required to join this busy team. Financial Services, Commercial Property and built Environment experience is not essential but an interest in the sector is. B2b and corporate experience is a must.
Key duties will include
- Assured people manager and team leader
- Confident counsellor of senior clients and able to build strong repertoire
- Solid understanding of the corporate, Financial Services, b2b space
- Strong media and influencer network
- Strategic + creative thinker
- Experience planning and delivering media and stakeholder events
- Proficient in preparing and managing budgets
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A background in Financial Services, b2b and/or corporate particularly if your clients have included pro services, property, environment, real estate;
- Have achieved SAM or AD or PR Manager level already and be looking to progress your career in this creative and dynamic environment
- Have some experience of crisis management issues;
- A knowledge of the relevant business and national press;
- Track record in providing senior client counsel
- Strong communicator and writer
- Experience in pitching and organically growing existing business
- Good understanding of running digital campaigns as part of an integrated programme
To apply for this role send your cv to email@example.com or call 020 3397 7543 quoting CF0497
Apply for ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Financial Services, Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly