MCN, Staff Photographer
The world’s biggest motorcycling publishing brand is looking for a Staff Photographer to capture some of the world’s most amazing motorcycling moments.
Key tasks include:
- Taking brilliant pictures that help bring world exclusive news and sports stories to life in print and online.
- Working with the road test and features team to produce stunning images and video from our standard-setting road tests.
- Adding your creative flair to produce varied and at times surprising pictures.
- Working closely with department heads (Head of Content, Art Director, Sports Editor) to clearly understand briefs and to add you own ideas to enhance the finished product.
- Archiving images to enable re-use across a range of MCN platforms and products.
This is a key role in MCN’s award-winning editorial team and examples of top quality photographic work will help your application.
You will need to be able demonstrate how you can work creatively and efficiently in a busy environment with huge demands from the weekly paper and up-to-the-minute award-winning website. The job will entail foreign travel and you will be an ambassador for MCN.
An interest and understanding of motorcycles is important and while it is not absolutely necessary for you to hold a bike licence, you will need to demonstrate an understanding of the MCN audience.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and five examples of your best work (video clips can be included in this) to Alison Silcox by completing the application form below by Monday 26 November.
This full-time position is based in Media House, Lynchwood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA. Bauer Media offers a competitive salary, career progression and a range of benefits associated with working for a global publishing business.