Account Manager – Food & Drink PR - £35K
Following a string of high-profiled new business wins, a rabidly growing Consumer PR agency are looking for an Account Manager to work on some of the biggest names in the Food & Drink sector. Do you think you’re up for the challenge?
- Significant training on a more integrated approach to PR.
- Team social every month to celebrate the team’s successes.
- 4.00pm finish on Fridays.
- Medical Insurance
- Healthy pension
- Flexible working
AND Much More!
Based in the heart of Central London, this 30-person team puts creating a family feel as the basis for everything they do whether it is within their team or with their clients. Specialising in food, drink, lifestyle, leisure & interiors, they are right at the top of the market for all things Consumer. With an incredibly attractive client portfolio and winning new business constantly, there has never been a better time to join!
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- A year’s experience working in a CONSUMER PR AGENCY.
- Knowledge of media relations and have had exposure to journalists.
- Ability to actively target UK’s leading news, lifestyle and relevant media including suitable global media
- Social media savvy and able to discuss previous digital experience with confidence
- Creative in terms of creating new and exciting content to engage media and re-purpose existing content from brands to gain additional media coverage
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne