Hearst, Chief Sub-Editor - Lifestyle Hub
Department: Good Housekeeping / Prima / Red
Reports to: Workflow Director
Support the Chief Sub-Editor and Workflow Director across Good Housekeeping, Prima and Red, overseeing the running of the subs desk and editing copy, ensuring deadlines are met and style and tone is preserved across each individual brand.
- A solid understanding of all three brands and their target audience
- Proven experience as a Chief Sub, or Deputy Chief Sub on a national magazine or newspaper, used to creating and amending flatplans and dealing directly with other heads of departments.
- The ability to switch easily between the different styles and content of the three brands
- A passion for magazines
- Experience of managing a team
- A team player, with good organisation and timekeeping skills and able to work quickly and multitask
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Calm under pressure
- A good legal knowledge
- Good with people: excellent communicator, polite, calm and approachable, with a friendly manner
- A solid knowledge of InDesign
Click 'Apply' now.