Ink Studio, Video Editor
Main Purpose of Job: To edit long-form and short-form features for online and to be broadcast on in-flight entertainment and social media channels.
Reports To: Head of Film & Video Production
Start Date: January 2019
Ink are looking for a full-time midweight Video Editor to join their expanding film & video production team. The role would suit someone with solid experience editing with Adobe Premiere Pro and a good understanding of AfterEffects.
The ideal candidate will come with fresh ideas, be self-motivated and have a good understanding of post-production workflows, following a brief and adhering to style guides and brand guidelines. As an editor, you’re great at storytelling and have knowledge and understanding of creating engaging social media content.
- Assemble footage into rough, fine and final cuts while maintaining professional standards
- Multi-task regularly between projects
- Adhere to internal guidelines for the management and storage of video, audio and graphic files.
- Receive and implement notes from producers and clients.
- Organize workload, manage priorities, meet deadlines and work well within a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Quality check videos and deliverables to ensure all assets meet standards, appropriate specs and are ready for upload and archive
Apply by completing the application form below. A CV and online portfolio / show reel is essential.
Apply for Ink Studio, Video Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly