Mc&T, Digital PR / SEO Lead - In-House & Agency
- Full Time
About The Role
We have a rare and exciting opportunity come up for someone to work both in-house and agency side, being embedded with one of our key telecoms clients (in Uxbridge) but also working from our own offices (in Shoreditch) - experiencing the best of both worlds! The role needs someone who is experienced in creating and executing digital PR campaigns. Knowledge of SEO is beneficial but not essential.
The client is fast growing and hugely disruptive to the industry. They are a fantastic team and the client/ agency relationship is super strong, so the role really does feel like you are part of one big team.
We need a digital whizz who is confident landing content stories on earned media channels. Specifically, the role entails:
- Help create PR & content ideas that can bring to life seemingly mundane topics such as data and handsets, working with the internal product and SEO/ PR teams to ensure they can work both on client's website (blog) and with media - being creative!
- Come up with asset creation ideas to help tell story
- Create stories to drive media coverage that links back to client website or mentions the brand
- Review post campaign to see what worked/ didn’t work
- Speaking to media - online consumer and news titles
- Build successful client relationships
- Work with SEO, social and external PR teams
- Understand content, Digital PR and the effects on SEO
- Analytics and reporting
Desirable Skill set
The chosen candidate should:
- Have at least 3 years experience of either agency or in-house press office, with good digital PR campaign experience
- Have an understanding of mobile & consumer tech markets
- Have demonstrable experience of working autonomously and part of a team on digital campaigns
- Be results driven
- Have competence in generating proposals and be comfortable in delivering pitches to clients and internal staff as part of a team
- Have a positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have excellent written communication skills and attention to detail - no typos!
- Hold outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients and colleagues
There will be a chance to work on other clients too, and to be part of an agency team that punches above its weight on culture & creativity. This role offers someone the chance to learn how clients and agencies think -at speed and seeing both from the inside. A good cultural fit would be someone who cares about media, news and what makes the internet tick!
You'll be lucky to experience two great company cultures. The client is now a big organisation but has a cool office, a 'challenger brand' status and a fantastic approach to team collaboration. The agency is a fast-growing boutique agency who are young and fun, produce fantastic work and are ambitious - so you'll be able to get really close to all elements of the work - strategy, creative and implementation! If you want to spread your wings in a growing agency while also working with a fantastic client in-house, this is the role for you!
Apply for Mc&T, Digital PR / SEO Lead - In-House & Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly