Cultural Communications, PR Account Manager
Cultural Communications (culturalcomms.co.uk) is a growing, boutique PR consultancy using culture to connect global brands with their audiences across the luxury sector - across travel, wine and spirits, property, finance, private aviation and education.
Further to a number of new client wins we are expanding and have an opening for a motivated, organised and committed AM to join our team of culturally curious and commercially-minded PR practitioners.
A proactive and upbeat attitude is a must for this role, as is the ability to run and take ownership of projects. We’re looking for someone with a zest for life, a passion for all things cultural and a great sense of humour.
Experience & skills:
- Proven in-house or agency experience
- Marketing/PR experience with the luxury sector ideally across multiple industries
- Experience with blue chip brands
- Digital and social media experience
- Excellent client handling skills and the ability to form strong relationships
- Great presentation skills
- Have established and wide-ranging media contacts
- Demonstrate confidence securing major features
- Work quickly, intelligently and accurately
- Direct port-of-call across several client campaigns
- Secure broadcast and major feature coverage
- Develop commercially sound partnerships
- Guide clients on marketing
Salary and benefits:
- Full time based at our smart loft space in SW6 (nearest tube: Parsons Green)
- Salary depending on experience
- 20 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Tailored personal development programme
- Excellent benefits including away-day and leave-early Fridays
Please apply with your CV by completing the application form below.