The Pool, Creative Strategist
The Pool is recruiting a creative strategist.
The candidate will be expected to expand our strategic commercial and branding capability, and improve client perception of the breadth of our service offering (which increasingly blurs the lines between design, digital and broader brand communications). They will need to provide high-quality creative proposals, ensuring creative is developed within the scope of the brief – and with style.
We want someone with a good sense of humour, who is open-minded to an evolving role and a growing business – someone who is outgoing and confident, and who isn’t afraid to say it as they see it.
Energy and enthusiasm are a prerequisite, as well as having ambition, but not if it comes at the expense of great teamwork. There is so much room to grow in this role, because we’re not only looking for someone who can bring their strategic and creative skills to the table, but can also inject a bit of their own oomph into The Pool.
- Filtering available information to ascertain the key insights and factors that will inform the development of creative work.
- Delivering pitch collateral from preparation of credentials to interrogation of pitch briefs, producing compelling and high-quality response aimed at brands' key target audiences. This includes pitch presentations, sales-collateral case studies, infographics, whitepapers etc.
- This role will be responsible for gathering data insights to provide strategic insight to fuel ah-ha moments and actionable ideas that exceed the client brief.
- Attending client meetings, new-business meetings, pitches and status calls.
- Supporting with the creation of brand guidelines, tone, style and voice.
- 5+ years’ proven work experience as digital strategist at a media publisher or creative agency, preferably in the women's lifestyle sector.
- Experience of delivering insights and strategic responses to briefs from start to completion: campaign, content and integrated briefs; evaluating ideas and concepts against client tone of voice and strategy framework.
- Excellent understanding of the importance of social and how it should be integrated into an overall content strategy and proposal.
- Excellent design skills in Keynote to illustrate strategic insight/ideas.
- Experience in pitching for new business.
- Experience using Google Analytics/Quantcast and other available brand data to build consumer profiles that inform creative ideation.
To apply, please complete the application form below to send your CV and cover letter.
Apply for The Pool, Creative Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly