MailOnline, Video Journalist
MailOnline, the world's largest English-language newspaper website with over 225 million monthly unique visitors globally, is looking for a talented producer to work the social video team in the London office.
Suitable candidates will be able to research, produce, and edit their own short-form videos for our website and social platforms.
- Strong background in Video Journalism
- Ability to identify, vet, and pitch compelling original and viral stories, local and global, that will be shared on the Daily Mail’s social accounts
- Experienced video editor capable of quick turn-arounds, with multiple projects on your plate at any given moment
- Effective communicator and team player who will collaborate with producers, journalists and editors to create compelling work
- Sharp writer able to effectively communicate story, character, and context through on-screen text
- Laser-focused, organized, and exemplifies meticulous attention to detail
- High proficiency in Adobe Premier
- Experience in After-Effects (desirable)
- Researching, planning, and developing stories
- Procuring third party assets to supplement stories
- Writing script, headline, and article for videos
- Editing, implementing motion graphic templates, coloring and mixing, and delivering per specifications
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business.
Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
Please email your CV and a covering letter by completing the application form below.
Apply for MailOnline, Video Journalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly