PaRR, Staff Writer
PaRR, part of Acuris, is searching for an energetic wordsmith capable of distilling complex information into readable content for an exacting subscriber base.
We are looking for a responsive writer with some experience in fast-paced newsrooms or agencies to work full time from the London office.
Working closely with the Head of Content, you will be responsible for helping grow our antitrust law content in new jurisdictions by closely tracking breaking news and transforming releases, reports and other updates into readable content.
- Proactively locate relevant updates by maintaining regular searches of news sources
- Turn information into precise news content following the house style
- Work and think around issues independently and to tight deadlines
- Develop contacts and grow coverage in a consistent and reliable manner
- Be able to work responsively, juggling competing priorities
- Occasional travel and conference attendance
- Proficiency in other languages a plus
- Experience in covering courts/press conferences advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.