Account Executive - Corporate PR
Account Executive (Corporate PR)
Account Executive position within an award-winning Corporate PR team, in the heart of London.
The agency were formed over 14 years ago and have become leaders in the corporate field and cover the full spectrum of PR including marketing, digital and creative communications. This agency specialises in Financial Services, professional services and tech clients and have many well-known brands on their clients list.
The culture is one of fun in the office and professionalism with clients. The agency prides itself on solid staff retention and offers exceptional benefits including; excellent bonus scheme, gym contribution, monthly grooming/therapy session in the office and early finishes on Fridays throughout the summer. The team have a real family feel and engage in regular team lunches and social events.
About The Account Executive Role
As a successful Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client management skills in an established Corporate PR environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
* You will be responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and instrumental in growing these accounts
* Be the main point of contact for clients on a day-day basis and be able to be strategic and see "the bigger picture"
* Add value to clients and campaigns and be able to confidently contribute to meetings with clients and other team members
* Be confident to deal directly with journalists and have the capacity to confidently liaise with management at the most senior level
* Get stuck in with all elements of PR including copywriting, event management and digital / social media
If you are currently a (Junior) Account Executive looking for a new challenge with a passion for all things Corporate PR and the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference in this highly regarded B2B PR agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
* Experience of working within a Corporate PR agency (6 months - 1 year experience ideally)
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
* Hardworking, passionate and proactive
* Knowledge of or interest in corporate PR / financial services PR
* A passion for CSR and corporate communication would be beneficial
The Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £20,000 to £26,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0203 9589097 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Account Executive - Corporate PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly