The Medway Messenger, Trainee Multimedia Reporter
The Medway Messenger is looking for a trainee multimedia reporter to join its team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who has completed an NCTJ-accredited course.
You will be comfortable working in print, but be a fully fledged multimedia reporter keen on playing your part on the award-winning KentOnline and on our kmfm radio station and KMTV local TV station.
- You'll be confident, able to communicate well and write tight copy;
- You'll be comfortable dealing with the great and the good...and the not so great and good;
- You'll be keen on using social media to find and promote stories;
- You'll be open to learning new skills;
- Above all, we're looking for ideas and lots of them.
With close links to London and the rest of the county, Medway is one of Britain's newsiest areas.
The person we're looking for will be hard working and able to bring in off-diary stories. You'll need a sense of humour and the ability to work well with our existing team of experienced journalists, who are passionate about their work and patch.
A full driving licence is required.
If you'd like an informal chat about the position before applying, call editor Matt Ramsden on 01634 227 803.
Please click 'Apply' and comp;ete the online application, as well as uploading your CV.
Closing date: 21 December