Newtrade Publishing, Features Editor
Newtrade Publishing is recruiting for an features editor, based in Angel, London.
Newtrade is a well-established, but ambitious B2B media company in the independent convenience and foodservice markets. Our mission is to support and facilitate long-term relationships with growth-focused retailers, wholesalers and their suppliers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established and talented journalist with a passion to help deliver insight in two of most respected titles in the market, RN and Retail Express.
Newtrade is an accredited Investors in People organisation and is looking to find someone who wants to develop and grow our quality titles by digging deeper to create more effective content than its competitors.
Join us and become the go-to expert in food and drink retail.
The features editor is responsible for:
- Delivering the editorial strategy
- Writing, commissioning and editing outstanding copy for print and online that is actionable, educational, insightful and drives engagement.
- Supporting the account management team to hit sales and profit targets and identifying growth opportunities.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience as a features editor or senior reporter, with a full toolkit of editor skills, including the ability to solve problems, seize opportunities and build effective processes
- A track record of hitting targets and successful innovation in print and digital media
- The ability to understand and represent readers, demonstrated by examples of quality, accurate writing and editing, effective communication, relationship building, and product improvement
- Good commercial skills and a clear understanding of how to profitably grow sales.
Apply by completing the application form below.