PR Account Director - Travel / FMCG
Account Director - Travel / FMCG
Account Director position within a forward-thinking, integrated PR agency that is trusted by some of the World's biggest and most loved brands.
A brave and disruptive communications agency based in London with an impressive client base consisting of globally recognised brands, spanning retail, travel, food & drink, sport and technology.
This passionate, driven and dedicated team of professionals are committed to delivering campaigns that push the boundaries of traditional PR. Consistently ensuring creativity is at the core, the agency is proud to deliver truly integrated work that excites and challenges its audiences.
The company also offers unparalleled opportunities for learning and development and prides itself on its enviable working culture and environment.
The Account Director role
* Be responsible for the strategy, creative and deliverables across one of the agency's largest clients
* Manage and mentor a team of experienced and passionate PR professionals
* Oversee the successful implementation of all communications plans, integrating PR, marketing, influencer relations and digital elements
* Exhibit in-depth knowledge of PR, branding and communications challenges and offer high-level consultancy to clients
* Be a key member of the senior leadership team, reporting directly to the Associate Director
Key requirements for the Account Director:
* A natural leader with strong team management ability
* Significant previous PR agency experience
* Ideally experience working across big consumer brands (travel and some food & drink experience would be beneficial)
* A passion for award-winning work and a brave and creative mindset
* Strong budgeting, forecasting and new business experience
The Account Director will receive a competitive salary of circa. £40 - 60k, plus excellent benefits!
If you are interested in this Account Director role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Louisa Wetton on Louisaw@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 958 9097.